The list below represents the items that are either restricted, cannot be shipped or, depending on your destination country, may either require an import license, additional documentation and/or cause problems and delays during the customs review of your shipment:
1. Combustible/flammable items (paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polish)
2. Any type of pressurized can (hair spray, shaving cream, spray cans of any type)
3. Hazardous materials (matches, chemicals, explosives)
4. Firearms, weaponry and their parts: military, police and tactical equipment of any kind, including guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips and rail systems), ammunition, knives, swords, compound bows, crossbows, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night visions goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, surveillance equipment.
5. Agricultural products such as tobacco, plants and seeds.
7. Perishable foods
8. Animals and products made with animal skin (furs)
9. Alcohol (We can ship table wine in limited quantities to most countries except Muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia)